Blue Ridge Vision: Your Vision Deserves the Best in Greer Eye Care
You only get one set of eyes to go through life with, so it’s important to take good care of them. That means choosing an eye doctor you can trust with your eyesight and going in for an annual vision exam as recommended. Blue Ridge Vision is dedicated to offering residents of Greer, SC and the surrounding areas an extensive range of eye care services.
What Are the Benefits of Getting a Vision Exam Every Year?
Going in to see your optometrist for a checkup on a yearly basis is about a lot more than simply screening your vision to make sure it’s as sharp as it should be. It’s also about making sure your eyes are healthy and functioning in every way. The benefits of coming in every year include:
- Making sure you’re not developing early signs of serious eye issues like cancer or glaucoma.
- Catching and treating any potential problems early before they have a chance to damage your vision.
- Seeing to it that you’re living your best life thanks to clear, healthy vision.
What Should You Be Looking for in an Eye Doctor?
It takes more than just experience and credentials to make a particular eye doctor a good choice. You want an optometrist who’s not only capable of screening your vision, but can evaluate and treat patients who may currently or eventually suffer from various eye diseases. A wide range of services offered for people of all ages is also important, as you never know what you or your family will need from an eye care specialist in the future.
Let Blue Ridge Vision Make a Difference for You
Naturally, you want someone personable with an excellent reputation and a conveniently located practice as well. Dr. Gordon Johnson and staff of Blue Ridge Vision proudly serve Greer, SC and the surrounding areas by offering some of the best eye care services available for patients of all ages. Procedures and specialties include:
- Thorough vision screenings and eye exam services.
- Contact lens-related services, including fittings for hard-to-fit contacts.
- Specialized care, treatment, and vision aids related to computer vision, sports vision, and more.
- Ortho-K fittings for overnight correction aids.
Safeguard Your Eye Health by Making an Appointment Today
The friendly, caring staff of Blue Ridge Vision care about your eyes as much as you do and want to help you keep them healthy for the rest of your life. Schedule your exam today, and rest easy in the knowledge that your eyes are in good hands!